Wednesday, December 19, 2007

O.T.H Obsession Begins Again!!!

I just got the first two discs of Season 4 of One Tree Hill and I am loving it! I am on the second episode as I write this and it is so great! Peyton found out she has a brother, Deb is taking pills and carrying a gun, and the who is pregnant storyline continues. Aker loves the music on Grey's, I love the music on this show. It totally has an effect on the writing and story. You should all watch this show! I am going to be drunk with OTH and finish the whole season in three weeks since Season 5 starts in the beginning of January. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! And I think I have Jason convinced on the name Peyton for the next dog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT. Guess what I am going to hear about over the Xmas holiday. Not that how much you love me but all the events/monumental moments on OTH. I'll start preparing myself now. Ummmmm, and as for the next dog, great, as for Peyton, then I think it'll be another puppy since older dogs already have names. I'll start shopping for one now :)