Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cleveland Visit

I went up to Cleveland this weekend to see Jason and we had a great time! Paris was very happy to see me as evidenced by her jumping on me and running around the apartment. On Friday we ordered pizza and stayed in for the night to spend quality time together. One thing I discovered on the first night is that I do not like Cleveland's cable system. The DVR there is all jacked up and it will take some getting used to. I did not sleep well due to my cold but it was all good. Saturday we continued to loaf around and ran some errands. I watched some horror flicks. He surprised me with a play that we went to see called Forbidden Broadway. It was a funny take on Broadway hits that were sliced, diced, and skewered on the stage. My favorites were "Defying Chenowith" and "Seasons of Hype." It was a very fun time. When we got home we just channel surfed and fell asleep in the living room. Sunday Jason made breakfast and helped me make some changes to my resume and cover letter. Yes, I am starting to look for jobs in Cleveland. More on that later!

No comments: