Monday, October 22, 2007

TV OCD and DVR

Well folks, I had to let some shows go. My DVR has been overloaded and I am not able to keep up on shows. Currently, I am a 5 days behind which is killing me! I stopped watching Journeyman as I thought it was going to get cancelled but now I hear it has gotten more episodes ordered. I tried watching Pushing Daisies but it was too busy so I was OK with letting that one go. Damages is almost over so that will be one less. However, the Amazing Race is starting in November so that will be a replacement. So far I am liking Gossip Girl and Bionic Woman the most out of all the new shows I am watching. I also ignored the desire to watch Private Practice which worked out for me-Wednesdays were the worst for me! Oh well-I am the expert on TV topics so if you need some advice let me know!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love Bionic Woman, so I am glad you did not trash that one. As for the others, I don't think you will miss much.