Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back Into Reading

I have found my avid reader self again! For those of you who knew me during junior high and high school you know what I was a freak of nature when it came to reading. I have ingested so many horror novels and other books that I could probably write my own series. Thanks to the library and the discovery of some great vampire series-I have come back the reading fold. Not only am I reading fiction, but also non fiction books that pertain to my sex therapy studies. Aker is the push there as she gets me the books through WSU. Currently reading a great serial killer book called HeartSick by Chelsea Cain. Plus, I am so hooked on the Undead series that I found all four books at the library and checked them all out knowing I had others I wanted to read before hand-yes, there are some OCD issues going on with this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go you. I remember. It's good to counteract the TV addiction with something that will actually exercise your brain. Gotta stave off the alzheimer's!!!!!! EEEEEE!!!!!
Dorine