Monday, January 7, 2008

Perfect Weekend

That's all I can day-I had such a great weekend! The reason it was so great is that I accomplished so many things that I wanted and felt relaxed doing them and not at all rushed at all. Friday me, Mike, Amy, Jay and Chris went and saw One Missed Call which was a standard ghost story-DVD it! Me and Mike came back and watched some Drawn Together. Next morning I made it to my Drill Class and had a great workout. Had lunch with Toot and then came back here and watched Volver-she slept through it! The nerve! After she left I caught up on some DVR shows and then Christopher came over and we watched Georgia Rule-didnt like it, and Fantastic Four 2-bad writing/decent effects. After that I started reading my vampire book which I finished on Sunday. Sunday I just finished chores, book and began watching my shows that evening. This is typical Eric weekends but it all fell into place nicely this weekend. It was great!

No comments: