Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Crazy Christopher Adventure

Some of you may remember the not so great adventure last summer when I let Christopher convince me that walking to Chipotle would be a great idea/exercise regime. That turned into a race to get home before I sharted. So amidst all this crazy weather, he calls me and tells me that he is out and about driving around. He hinted at coming over to go to Chipotle and I told him he was welcome to come over but may get stuck on my street. I did not think he would actually come over in this crazy weather. Well he made it and we took a jaunt to Chipotle on the snowy roads. There were some sliding issues at times but we made it there and back. I told him we were crazy for going out but there were many other crazies driving around. Guess a foot of snow can't keep most people down!

No comments: