Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mud Is Not My Friend

After a calorific brunch with Aker on Sunday, me and Paris decided to meet Cecelia and Matt at the dog park hoping for a good dog day. I got there first and as I drove there it became quite cloudy. Upon inspection of the mud pit that was the dog park I was like-UH-NO! Cecelia and Matt got there and we decided to just walk around the park. Paris managed to wring her way out of her collar and headed straight for the mud. I was a slow motion NNOOO!!!! The mud got caked on her legs and while we were walking I occasionally splashed water on her legs to get it off with the water I brought for her to drink. We had our walk and when we got back to the cars, Cecelia helped me clean her up. Once she was decent, she again took off and the leash flew out of my hands and mud occurred again. We cleaned her off a second time and then I had to put a blanket in my back seat to keep it somewhat clean. Again, mud is not my friend.

No comments: