Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spider-Man, Vodka, and Storm

Tamiko has been hounding me to dress up as Spider-Man for her twin's birthday. I have been blowing her off and telling her that I will not do it. She has managed to get me to at least go to the costume store to try it on and then we will go from there. Today she brought in the vodka angle. She wants to bribe me with liquor to get me to do it. Then, she brought in the Storm angle. It has been my dream for her to dress up like Storm or Foxxy Love. She said she would dress up as Storm for Halloween if I did the Spider-Man thing. I am pretty much sold at this point-Foxxy was non-negotiable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time that I am mentioned more in your blogs! I am your BFF at work. Just remember, you will only have to wear the Spider-Man costume for less than half an hour and you will make a bunch of 4 and 5 year-olds very happy!!!!!!