Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Drops

The last three times I have went to the store to get groceries I have dropped something. Tonight was the third time. First time I was unloading with Paris around in the garage and dropped a gallon of milk which shattered all over the garage. Paris got her calcium for the day as she happily began licking it all up while I used multiple trips from the kitchen with buckets of water to wash it out. I forgot I had a hose. Secondly, I was again unloading and I dropped a 12 pack of pop in the garage. Pop started spraying out of 6 cans all over the place. Paris again had a field day with this event. And then tonight-I was carrying a Digiorno Pizza, side salad and the milk at the store. I was perusing the wine aisle to see if I wanted to get something special for the bday party tomorrow night. As I was looking at white wines, the milk dropped from my hands and aisle 11 was tarnished with white milk everywhere. A big splash of it went on my khakis and shoes. I was not happy but I went to Dan, the Cub Foods guy who is the manager and I believe took classes with me at WSU and admitted my folly. When I was checking out with my new milk, he was joking with me about the mop not being enough. I smiled and asked him for a grilled chicken sandwich since he was taking an order from the cashier. I dont think he heard me so I left to get to my Valentine Date-DVR! WOOOHOOOO!!!

No comments: