Monday, February 18, 2008

My Big Fat Pre Birthday Weekend

Yes, this weekend was really crazy! Friday started off the weekend with Jodi's birthday party where we drank, ate pizza and played 7 Deadly Sins. We all had a great time with that as there was some skin during the game. Me and Christopher were the last to go as Jodi got sick in the bathroom. Saturday Mike came over and we were supposed to watch Tamiko's kids but that did not go as planned. There was this little problem with Tamiko not making a reservation that led to her hanging out with us for a few hours. Me and Mike continued to drink and watched a tepid independent film called Scenes of a Sexual Nature. There was only one storyline that was interesting to me. Sunday I had dinner with the Triad and me and Jay consumed our usual amount of wine while I caught them up on the BB After Hours. We watched BB and Bro's and Sis's. I was not in the mood to go home so I went to Celeb's for a few beers and ran into an old gym acquaintance. It was very much like a scene you see in an indepedent movie-especially when we we t to Waffle House and me and some girl across the way kept "getting" each other. I think she knew I was eavesdropping and was trying to give me the "it's OK to laugh about what we are saying" schpiel. Today, I had lunch with Amy, got a massage, and I am currently watching Skinwalkers. Tomorrow is the big day-I am 31! And I love being in my 30's!

No comments: