Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gory Mayhem & A Late Night Surprise

Me, Mike, and Amy finally watched Saw 4 on Friday. At times I was like-why are they stretching this out. But the end was rather satisfying and raised more questions that it answered. There was of course plenty of gore, with one scene getting to me involving a knives and someone's face. It was a big ick factor! After the movie I came home to catch up on some shows and spoil Paris. Around 12:30 AM I saw lights headed towards the house which went off quickly. It was JASON! He suprised me after seeing his grandfather in the hospital in Columbus. It was great to see him. Saturday we did yard work, Jason mowed the yard and I weed eated. Later that night we met up with Mike at LaRosa's and the came back and watched two B movie horror films. They were actually pretty good. One was Drive Thru which was gory and funny. The other was Big Bad Wolf which was gory and predictable but it worked. Sunday we had brunch with the Triad and then Jason headed off. This weekend shall be fun as me, Aker, and Dorine will be converging in Cleveland to go to some food event.

1 comment:

D B R said...

I luv me some B Movies. I used to watch "Mystery Science Theater 3000" religiously, so I know quite a few. My favorite is still "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" ... so bad, but so good. There was a B horror movie event at the Greene a while back, but I didn't get to go. :(

K. Just wanted to relate.