Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Myspace Survey Rant

I am becoming more and more annoyed with the surveys people are posting on MySpace. Some of them are so stupid and I don't get why some people spend so much time filling out the same old stuff all the time. I feel that your friends who know you know the answers to most of those questions already and even if they don't, they probably get it after the same three surveys about colors, food, and embarassing moments. I want to create an anti survey that asks benign questions and makes no sense. Wonder how many people will fill that one out! Oh well, I guess some people use the surveys as a time filler as I do with TV. To each their own I guess-but don't expect me to fill out any crazy long surveys-unless they are horror or sex related! LOL!

No comments: