Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ridiculous!!!!!

I apologize for anyone who is offended by this but I have a rant! I am OK with people who like sports-but being a sports hater, I don't try to put myself in sports type situations. So I was shopping at Kroger's today and while I was trying to pick out which frozen food entrees to buy, my shopping was rudely and inappropriately interrupted by the loudspeaker announcing the OSU/Michigan game scores! I was so livid! If people want to freeze their asses off watching men barbarically run into each other and chase a damn ball around that's fine. I, on the other hand, do not want to be interrupted by such madness! Kroger's is a grocery store-not a sports bar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Rant on!!!!!!!!!

Dorine

Anonymous said...

Your point of views are always interesting :)

Anonymous said...

dude get over it. it's not going away