Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wino Weekend in Cleveland

Me and Aker made our jaunt to see Jason on Friday and after stopping twice to refuel her body since she was not stimulated by my talking, we finally made it there with Paris in tow. We mostly hung out Friday night and then Saturday morning we got up and Jason went to his training. Aker and I went out to breakfast and then she took off to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while I stayed at the apt. and took a nap and read a book. When she returned, Jason arrived shortly therafter and then we took off downtown and went to Tower City which was fun. Dorine beat us to the apartment within two minutes and we all got situated and began drinking champagne. Dinner was had at Macaroni Grill and then we came back to the apt to chill out and relax which was hard to do with Paris jumping all over the air mattress. Sunday we went to the food and wine expo and while Aker and Jason saw Giada from Food Network, me and Dorine began sampling foods and tried a brief amount of wine. Dorine and I then headed to the Alton Brown show, also from Food Network, and had a good time. We joined up with the other two and then we had a quick bite and the drinking began! Me and Dorine sampled about 17-20 wines and so we re-tested before buying some. It was a great time! We came back to the apt., packed up and headed our separate ways. My faux wine rack has now been replenished!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. When I need wine I know where to drop by and get it from.... lol... :)