Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2nd Interview

Jason got a call back for a second interview. He is going next Wednesday. I have many mixed feelings currently and are trying to weigh options, pros and cons, and all that stressful life stuff. The thing is that I feel like I have made up my mind about not wanting to move-the stressful piece is what happens next. The question I am asking is-how can we both be happy and get what we want? Maybe it's possible, maybe it's not. "What if" questions surround me as well. I don't know-too many thoughts to sort out and big decisions must be made. To top it off this all comes right before we go to Gatlinburg for Kelly's bday party. Anyone with advice? I could definitely use it!

2 comments:

crystal said...

I think you should also have the dreaded talk about "Cleveland Steamers"! :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I have no advice. It's his dream job so as much as it sucks he would do it for you so .... only fair. but it would suck very badly if he got it but ya never know. could be different and fun! we all know the fun goes where u go lol