Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dogsitter Aker

I would be remiss if I did not elaborate on the dogsitting Aker did while she stayed at our house while we were in Cleveland. I'm glad she reminded me (see previous post) because I have my own comments to make. Here are my thoughts on how this whole dogsitting went down:

Paris sleeps and Aker plays Warcraft.
Aker eats dinner (leftovers from Buca di Peppo) and plays Warcraft.
Aker plays with Paris briefly then finds ways to occupy her. She puts Paris on the couch with her and teaches her how to be fascinated with the animation of Warcraft.
Aker sleeps on Jason's side of the bed and does not let Paris sleep between her legs. Paris settles for spooning and sleeps while Aker dreams of breakfast food and Warcraft.
Next day, Paris plays, eats, sleeps, and does her business. Aker finds ways to keep Paris occupied so that she can get lost in Warcraft land.

Overall, Paris's needs were met and she is mentally sound.

On a more serious note, I think we should all bond together and have an intervention for our beloved Aker. She has fallen into the addiction of Warcraft madness. Please contact me so that we can assemble the Holy Water and therapeutic cross examining to help her troubled soul. I will be representing the Strike Therapy modality. Anyone for the Scared Straight or Electroshock modality? : )

2 comments:

crystal said...

My favorite line is:

Paris settles for spooning and sleeps while Aker dreams of breakfast food and Warcraft.

What is funny is that I did not have leftover Buca di Beppo's as I remembered that I nearly lost my entire colon the morning after our dinner. I decided to have Indian food instead. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

D B R said...

Are you sure that's ALL she did while engaged in her electronic fantasy?? Unfortunately, what happens in Warcraft stays in Warcraft. But she has been warned: if I find her defiling the land of Hyrule with her wanton sexual urges, I shall acquire the Master Sword and strike her dead!! And no fairy in a bottle will bring her back to life.