Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Waiting...

The Cleveland trip was fun for the most part. We got up there and Jason promptly took a nap. We met Joanie at a Spanish restaurant named Mallorca. It was great! I had stuffed tilapia and some drinks. It was great catching up with her and hearing, from her perspective, the pros if we ended up in Cleveland. We received complimentary almond liquer shots which I was the recycle bin for-whats new there? After that we walked back to the hotel and went to sleep. For the first time in who knows how long I slept in! It was great! I went to breakfast around 9 and came back and slept until around 11. Jason had his interview while I talked to people and got feedback on the situation. On the way home we discussed options and talked about ways we could both get our professional needs met since I recently got everything together for my sex therapy stuff. We should hear in two to three weeks if he gets a second interview or not. Until then-we wait.

1 comment:

crystal said...

What? No mention of the superb dogsitting that occurred while you were gone? You suck! :)