Thursday, September 6, 2007

Daycare Day 2 & Junie B. Jones

Paris had her second day of daycare today and she got a timeout! The people in charge felt she needed a break to calm down and rest and they put her in a different room. Well, she still wanted to play and got those dogs all riled up as well! Needless to say she wasn't in trouble per se, but she may need a little R & R now and then.

After work I went to Charlotte's to watch the Big Brother Double Eviction Episode. I found a children's book that I tried to entice Phillip into reading a page to me. He rejected me and after we had eaten dinner, Charlotte picked up the book and began reading the tale of "Junie B. Jones and the Big Smelly Bus." I felt like I was a little boy again sitting there watch my teacher on the green mat in 1st grade. She did a great job with the facial expressions, tone of voice and movements. It was quite interesting. Phillip, on the other hand, wanted to shoot me and strangle Charlotte for having to endure the story. Amy arrived during Chapter 4 and Junie was laid to rest.

And on Big Brother-Jessica and Eric, the lovebirds, were evicted in tonight's episode.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Paris needs solitary isolation from the pack sometimes but man, she is better at home! Woot!