Sunday, September 9, 2007

Movie Madness!

I managed to get in three and a 1/2 movies this weekend-a rare feat for me. Friday I watched the dreadful "Epic Movie" with Christopher. The only thing redeeming about this movie was the X-Men spoofing and the White Bitch. This was retarded and was not funny-do not see it! F!

After a night at Aquarius and getting hit on by someone I was not into, Saturday morning I watched "Highwaymen" with Jim Caviezal and Rhona Mitra. This movie was really good! Basic premise is guy kills people in hit and run. Hero searches for killer who killed his wife and then he ends up helping out the latest victim. All around good! A!

Having dishes done, house straightened up, I then watched "His Secret Life." This was a gay foreign film (foreign much better than American!) about a woman who discovers her husband had an affair with a guy after her husband dies. She then befriends the lover in an attempt to understand things. I did not like the ending but it was good in that it did not fit a sterotypical ending. Later on that night we went to Adobe Gilas for margaritas and to celebrate Adam's 30th bday! It was a good time!

Sunday brought the movie "Pretty Persuasion" which is a dark comedy about a girl who wants to be an actress and creates a scandal in her school to become in the media. This is the halfway movie as I have not finished it yet (Big Brother came on, and go Zach for finally making a smart decision!)

No comments: