Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Fall TV Schedule...or when not to call me...

I am always excited when I get the Fall Preview TV Guide edition. I have made strides over the summer of letting my DVR do it's thing with average success. As with every fall season brings more shows for me to get into. Here is the rundown of what I will be watching here in a few weeks:

Monday: Heroes- 9:00, Samantha Who-DVR'ed

Tuesday: Cane-10:00

Wednesday: Pushing Daisies-8:00, Bionic Woman-9:00, Private Practice-DVR'ed 9:00, Dirty Sexy Money-10:00

Thursday-Survivor:China-8:00, Ugly Betty-DVR'ed 8:00, Supernatural-9:00

Friday-Moonlight and Women's Murder Club-DVR'ed at 9:00

Saturday-A day off for awhile. Torchwood (DVR'ed) will continue for awhile. The Gathering starts in October-it will be DVR'ed

Sunday-Desperate Housewives-9:00, Brothers and Sisters-10:00

Drawn Together and The Sarah Silverman Show will also be on soon as well.

There you have it folks-my therapy after a long day! It's not that bad is it?

2 comments:

crystal said...

I love how you tell us what shows you are going to DVR. Don't believe Eric that he uses a DVR folks - he can channel 5 shows at the same time through his mind! After all, he is the entertainment god! :)

Anonymous said...

no, it's not that bad!! TV is goooood therapy!!!
---dorine