Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sad and Confused

I got bad news tonight. Someone from AASECT emailed me about my supervision contract and told me that since my supervisor had only been certified a year that he cannot supervise me. He has to be certified for three years. I have already been seeking people in Cleveland if the transition need be, but I am so disappointed that this happened. I feel like the powers that be do not want me to reach this goal in my life. Maybe they are just trying to get me to appreciate it more but at this point I am just getting frustrated! I am confused now as I do not know where this leaves me in this whole moving to Cleveland thing. I was staying to finish my certification and now I am going to have to try and find someone else. Not sure what to do at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sorry!!!!! how sad!!!!!! I have not read your blog since paris daycare entry. I hope you have, by now, decided what your next course of action will be. Have you found anyone else who could supervise you?----
from dorine