Monday, September 3, 2007

WEBN Fireworks



Another busy weekend it has been. I am exhausted and need another vacation to catch up from this one! Sunday me, Greg, Mike, Amy, and Jodi met up with Brandi, Corey and their crew for the WEBN fireworks. This has been one of our traditions for many years. The five of us got there first and we found a space quickly so we could head to a German bar that Greg said was great and I kept ravaging the name all night. At the bar, the boys began drinking some big ass beer steins and we were feeling quite good quite quickly. We did the Chicken Dance twice on our benches and made many strangers-some hot, some interesting, some just there. Brandi and the Gang showed up while we were at the bar and met up with us there. They headed off for dinner then Jodi and Amy left us to party while they got something to eat. We continued to talk to strangers-you can do this as an adult kids, and had a great time. Corey and I think Jared-hazy here-met up with us and we made the trek back to the blanket. I am sure it was a funny sight to try and see us navigate through hundreds of people on a hill. I slipped many times. We found the blanket and for some reason I don't remember the fireworks very much. Hmmm.....
Me, Corey, and Brandi slid down a hill on pizza cartons which was quite fun. Anyways we took off after that and had to deal with a jacked up bus situation back to the cars. Once we got back we headed home where Greg and Mike got crazy and started biting my arms. I have bruises! We made it home safely thanks to Jodi and watched some Robot Chicken before calling it a night. I hope next year we get to play PIG!

No comments: