Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Old Friends & X-Fest

Friday I got to see some old friends from back home-it was great to see them but not under the circumstances (their grandmother had passed away.) However, me and Jason met up with Dan, Dennis, and Tracy at Chammps and caught on how things were going with them. It was fun to reminisce about the good old days of partying and throwing all your cares into the wind-along with your underwear. After dinner just came home and vegged out and Jason continued his search for an apartment in Cleveland.

Saturday brought me my crazy gym class. There was a fun moment that I later ended up regretting. We had to do this exercise where you are on your back and your partner pushes your legs down for resistance. My partner was this guy who had never been in the class and was kinda hot. I didn't want to look like a wuss so I pushed myself too hard-more on that later. Anyways, when he was giving me resistance I got a nice view so it made it OK. That night Christopher tried to coerce me into going out to Aquarius but I was strong and stayed home to save money and to prepare for X-Fest.

The next day Aker kindly too me downtown to meet Kelly for breakfast before the shows began. We went to Panera, grabbed some bagels and took one to eat while we waited in the crazy ass line. Once we got in the fun, and the pain, began. We were low key during the first two bands but got close to the craziness for Sick Puppies who were decent. Breaking Benjamin was the best! They rocked out! Three Days Grace was good as was Seether. Throughout the day I noticed it was harder and harder for me to get up. Flashback to gym class, hot guy, and new exercise. The day wore on and me and Kelly chatted about music, life, and all the CD's she was going to make for me LOL! After the show we met up with our drivers and I met up with Aker who kindly took me home after a nutso wait at Nothing but Noodles.

When I got home I asked my personal nurse what to do about my pain as I could not stretch out completely. So, I took 800 mg. of Motrin and a Vicodin. Helped the pain tremendously and I was able to go to work the next day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky to have your own pharmacy! (vicodin) way to injure yourself tough guy!
dorine