Thursday, July 19, 2007

The 3 P's

Poop-I came home to Paris's evacuation all over the floor and streaked over the carpet. I shut down and watched two episdoes of Days, then Big Brother, along with intermittent email checks. Dishes were also done during this time. Paris spent most of the time in her cage to avoid my having a meltdown.

Puke-Later in the night when I let Paris out, Paris chewed on her bone and then tried to get the whole thing in her mouth. The end result was puke on the floor. I again decided to shut down and digest the third P,

Peach Wine-It was from Georgia, so good! Bottle empty!

Amidst the three P's I talked to Jason at the hospital to give me some words of comfort during this trying time. I also spoke to Toot and Jason LeFebvre-did I spell that right?, who were fighting the computer universe in Warcraft. I made fun of their game and ranted on about nonsensical things. Me and Toot discussed her calling me when she woke up to go get breakfast before the Windsor adventure begins. Who knows who will call first-all I care about is getting my cereal in the morning! Night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes me laugh histarically about you is you ridicule all people all the time about their addicitions when in fact your whole day is based on them. First of all we have the OCD of planning your whole day and following a routine. Secondly we have your obsessive TV shows that never stop throughout the whole year. And let's not forget you obsess over telling people they are obsessed and ridicilous. Have I made my point yet???

Jason said...

You were soo close with my name. It's just a normal small "f". Judges? Does he still get credit? OK we'll give him credit.