Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Barky


At the insistence of Aker (she held a gun to my head) I am now doing this blog/webpage here. Also at Aker's insistence (she held a knife to my throat) Paris was nominated for the first entry due to some issues I have been having lately with her. The Good-she is cute, I love her!, and she is awesome, The Bad-she impedes on Eric night when I am trying to watch all my shows!, and The Barky-if she does not have multiple walks she goes into a barking frenzy which again impedes on my tv time. Aker has created a solution of Jason and I taking her on walks which has been OK, except for a moment last night. I was trying to watch my One Tree Hill (OTH)marathon-more on that later!, and it began. She promptly got cage time so I could indulge in the emotions of Lucas and Peyton (OTH). Alas, she is like her father-playful and bitchy at times, others sedate and morose. And with that I have just published my first web blog-I feel nerdy.

1 comment:

D B R said...

She is absolutely stunning. Did she come with untold riches and a knack for showing her snatch off?

Welcome to blogging my friend, nice to have you. But you aren't a nerd yet ... wait until you start communicating with others next to you by instant messenger, THEN you'll be nerdy.