Monday, July 9, 2007

My Eye!!!!

Today I lost my battle with contact lenses. This morning when I woke up, rather grumpy I might add due to Paris having Barkfest at 3 AM, my right eye began to sting. Now it had done this a couple times but I could not even keep my eye open! I felt like Renee Zellwegger in the upcoming remake of the popular Japanese film "The Eye." How's that for promoting a film? Anyways, I went to work with one eye open and the other throbbing. A co-worker gernerously applied drops to my eye-but this did not solve the problem. After supervision, the problem continued which forced me to bite the bullet and go to my eye doctor so the lady who has to think I am a whackjob can take the contact out. Thankfully she got it out, my eye is better, and I see funny now until I get my glasses.

1 comment:

crystal said...

I am going to fuck so badly with your right peripheral field at the party on Friday. You know like doing the "Berries and Cream...Berries and Cream" dance. I can't wait!