Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dog Park

So I took Paris to a dog park tonight to meet up with my co-worker Cecelia and her dog. I was initally concerned as to how this was going to work as most of you know Paris has a jumping problem. When we got into the caged in section and I unleashed her, she was initially somewhat scared as about 5 dogs bigger than her came over to sniff her and check her out. She eventually began racing around and chasing after the big dogs. Paris and Dozer, Cecelia's dog, had met before and Paris tended to chase after him. The sucky part was how dirty and wet she was from playing around. Anyways, she was exhausted upon our return and after getting some water and settling down, she got into her new cozy spot-laying against me in the recliner with me pushed to the side. Yes, these are the times she is great!

No comments: