Saturday, July 7, 2007

One Tree Hill Obsession, i.e. I Love P. Sawyer

So here we go folks! My latest obsession in TV Land is One Tree Hill. Many of you have ridiculed me for watching this show-but you are all wrong! This show is great! I love it! It is not your stereotypical teenage fodder-it has great story and great emotion. It has the tendency to make me cry-it's that good. Here is why I love Peyton:

She started out bitchy, had an awesome catfight, has been hurt in love many times, found out she was adopted, lost her birth mother to cancer (I cried), got shot in the infamous Columbine ish episode, and continues to prevail. I have not seen season 4 yet but will get it soon!

She is not a weak woman-which you all know I have a low tolerance for-and is strong and passionate.

More on others later if I feel they need a credit here. All of you should watch it! For more reasons why you should watch what I tell you-email me.

No comments: