Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reality Check

So lately I have been feeling like I am becoming anti-social (not the personality disorder, just not wanting to be around people.) However, this is not the case. Via Jason, he helped me realize how I am changing in my social ways. For example, he works 4 nights a week which gives me four nights to do what I want, i.e. watch TV shows he doesn't like. For awhile now though, those nights have been occupied with hanging out with people, going out to dinner, movies, etc. So in an attempt to have more down time, I am going to try and have 2 Eric nights, and 2 nights for friends. This has nothing to do with the friendships I have-mostly needing time to get some things in order and do what I need to do. So, if for some reason any of you who read this feel like I am not as involved-now you understand why. It's not you-it's me.

No comments: