Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Workout To Workout

So Aker decided she wanted to work out with me this morning. I was told to call her when I woke up. My fingers got a workout as I tried to wake her up for an hour and a half. She received a phone call every half an hour from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM. We finally got to the gym and worked out and had a fun time. Then it was the breakfast debate-where to go, how long to wait, etc. The Pancake House prevailed and after working out our stomachs on crepes, eggs, pancakes, sausages, toast, and potatoes-I realized I needed to work out more. Now I wait for Paris to wake up to take her on a walk.

2 comments:

crystal said...

I burned 75 calories today so you can just suck it. Small moves Ellie...small moves... (that's from "Contact" but I doubt you have seen it as I see no place on this blog for science movies).

D B R said...

Wow, I give you guys points for even CONSIDERING a work out on Sunday. Too bad yer goin to Hell for breaking the sabbath.

Baby steps ... to eternal damnation!!